Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 16th opening: Inside the office


May 16th opening: Inside the office
Originally uploaded by Scissor_Stills

My selection of photographs from the GROUNDED series opened in dowtown columbus at the offices of GRIP Technology... across the street from Brioso coffeshop, and one block west of TIP TOP.

The opening reception was smooth sailing, with gorgeous weather, and gorgeous people!

Thanks to everyone who came out, we had a helluva good time! Extra props go to my wife Sarah who surprisingly only gave me the "I want to remind you that I can make your life miserable" look a few times during the run up to the show.

Thanks to Dustin at GRIP also for hosting this thing - and for the cold beverage selections.

The show will be up on the walls at 17 e Gay st until July 1.

No comments: