SELECTIONS FROM THE ART & TECH RESIDENCY PROGRAM
AT THE WEXNER CENTER FOR THE ARTS
ABOUT ART & TECH:
Since 1989, the Art & Technology residency program, part of the Media Arts department at the Wexner Center for the Arts, has provided in-kind, post-production support for over 250 artists working in film and video. This volume of The Journal of Short Film represents some of the highlights from the past 10 years. Art & Tech has been a sanctuary for artists who are looking for support (sometimes technical, sometime creative, and often both) and an environment that encourages experimentation and welcomes the technical challenges that so often result.
These works represent only a handful of the many that have been supported during our tenure. It has been a pleasure to work with such an amazing group of artists and we look forward to the next 10 years!
Associate Curator, Media Arts
Editor and Studio Manager
1. Jem Cohen - Blessed are the Dreams of Men (2005, 9:17) minutes
2. Andrés Denegri - Uyuni (2005, 8:08)
3. Natasha Spencer - The House She Flew In On: The Video (2002, 2:48)
4. Joe Sola and Will Eno - Watercolor (2006, 4:13)
5. William E. Jones - Mansfield 1962 (2005, 9:29)
6. Vanalyne Green - Saddle Sores (1998, 19:45)
7. Kelly Reichardt - Travis (2004, 11:46)
8. Deborah Stratman - The Magician’s House (2007, 5:45)
9. Leah Gilliam - Apeshit (1999, 6:23)
10. Sam Green - lot 63 grave c (2005, 9:47)
11. K8 Hardy and Wynne Greenwood - New Report, Artist Unknown (2006, 16:26)
Visit www.thejsf.org to order yours today.